The promoter is Modern Mobility Ltd whose registered office is at 1 Railway Road, Blackburn,
The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 16 years or over except for employees of Modern Mobility and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation.
To enter you must make a purchase online or in one of our 3 stores with a value of over £50.
By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via:
Online Shop: https://www.modernmobility.co.uk/
Fosse Park Shopping Centre,
Fosse Park Avenue,
1 Railway Road, Blackburn,
8 Castle Street, Clitheroe,
Anyone who spends over £50inc vat either in one of our stores or via our website will automatically be entered into this competition unless the entrant has stated different. There will be five winners chosen all together and will run as a national competition.
All entrants can be entered only once into this competition no matter of how many purchases over £50inc vat the entrant completes. The winners will be chosen at random by software and will be contacted by Modern Mobility shortly after the closing date (within 14 days).
Closing date for entry will be 30th April 2022. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The prize is as follows:
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
Prize: £150 love to shop voucher and 4 others to be stated at a later date.
- Winners will be chosen:
At random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. The winner will only ever be contacted by Ben Charlesworth. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.