This lift has a weight capacity of 700 lbs and will lift a patient from a bed, floor or chair with ease.
The easy-open base uses ergonomically designed foot pedals to rapidly open and close the legs.
The base design and extra low clearance enable access under most beds.
The general purpose sling is padded with head support.
The Barton™ Ready Care Floor Lift can be used for chair transfers, bed transfers, toileting, or picking up a patient that has fallen.
The positioning sling is used for lateral transfers, log rolling or boosting a patient in bed.
- Maximum Capacity Per User Weight: 700 lbs
- Length: Overall length 53.5 inches
- Width: Base width closed 25″ BaseWidth Open 53.25
- Height: Height at sling hookup (min/max) 23.75″/71″
- Total Weight: 136 lbs
- Front Tyres: Castors Front 3″, Castors Rear 4″