The Quickie Tango has been specifically made for those who need an efficient, affordable powerchair – but with a little bit extra.
Compact, sleek & minimalist – Tango offers style, performance & function without any compromise on quality.
Indoors or out, performance is ensured with articulating drive wheel suspension, high torque motors, 17″ seat height & narrow 58cm width.
With powered tilt-in-space as standard, a comfortable seating position & pressure redistribution can be achieved quickly & easily.
- Maximum Travel Speed: 4 mph
- Battery Power Supply: 50 a/h
- Maximum Capacity Per User Weight: 22 stones
- Range: 15.6 miles
- Seat Height: Adjustable from 18″ to 20″.
- Seat Width:Adjustable from 38 cm to 50 cm (17″ to 19.5″).
- Seat Depth: Adjustable from 42.5 cm to 50 cm (16.5″ to 19.5″).
- Other Features: Optional Comfort Seating; The optional Pro Seating comfort seating system is slightly contoured for mild positioning and padded for extra comfort. It also features an easy clean wipe down cover, reducing every-day maintenance. Articulating Suspension The Tango features a new generation of articulating drive wheel suspension that not only ensures traction over rough or uneven ground, but also a smoother, more comfortable ride compared to many other rear wheel drive wheelchairs.