Because every staircase is different, Brooks Stairlifts have been designed to be highly adaptable.
If your staircase has turns, intermediate landings or limited space at the top or bottom, it may be necessary for a curved stairlift to be fitted.
Using a unique modular system, accurate measurements enable us to tailor-make a stairlift rail which closely follows the contour of your staircase, in days – not weeks.
This Brooks 180 curved stairlift is designed for even the most complex of staircases – and with its unique modular rail system it can be installed as quickly and easily as any of our curved stairlifts!
Every Brooks curved stairlift is tested to ensure that it achieves the highest of safety specifications.
Coming with its own maintenance-free DC battery pack which continues to work even through a power cut, you’ll never have to worry about the Brooks 180 letting you down.
The fantastic Brooks 180 also includes an on-board digital display which is easy to read and will alert you to any pending issues before they arrive.
Features and Benefits of a Brooks 180
- Slimline yet spacious and comfortable
- Simple to store – folding seat
- Directional paddle switch – easy to use
- Lockable for additional security
- Lockable swivel seat
- Two remote controls
- The directional switches require the most delicate of touches making it easy to use for everyone.
- The arms, footrest and seat all fold away to save space on the stairway.
- Fitted with a seatbelt for added security.
- Padded seat for extra comfort.
- The footrest features sensors which will stop the stairlift in the event of an obstruction.
- Wireless remote controls allow the stairlift to be called or sent from the top or bottom of the stairs.
- Floor to top of footrest: 50mm
- Top of footrest to top of seat: 485mm
- Top of seat to top of arms: 245mm
- Top of arms to top of seat back: 195mm
- Width between armrests: 480mm
- Overall width including seatbelt: 620mm
- Overall height: 975mm
- Length of arms from seat back: 460mm
- Length of seat base from seat back: 435mm
- Length of footrest: 360mm
- Width of footrest: 375mm
- Front of footrest to stringer: 640mm
- Back of seat to stringer: 35mm
- Folded depth: 335mm
- Motor output speed: No greater than 0.15m/s
- Method of Drive: Rack and Pinion
- Power Supply: 24v DC (battery)
- Maximum Capacity: 120Kg
- Track: Extruded Aluminium
- Mains Supply: 100 – 240v AC